If you’re on Instagram to build your business, and you should be, then this list will help keep your account focused and engaged with your best prospects. Join me on today’s podcast as we go through the 10 Dos and Don’ts for Instagram Business Accounts.
10 Instagram Dos and Don’ts
by Tanya Ganian
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
(TRANSCRIBED FROM AUDIO)
- Tag yourself in every post
- Fill out the alt text
- Have 3 sets of hashtags and alternate between each group.
- Use flick.tech to research your tags
- Add keywords as hashtags in your name fields for the algorithm
- Do not have your page on private
- Use your Instagram address on all your correspondence
- Use Instagram to build engagement and branding
- Make your content relevant to your business even the human side
- Engagement , Engagement, Engagement